Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Currently Loving #1: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains!

Let me tell you straight away, this is possibly my favorite drugstore discovery of the year! I heard a lot of people talking about the Revlon Balm Stains but I never thought that I would love them as much. I got the color Rendez-Vous which is a stunning bright orange/coral then tried it out the next morning and I was speechless. I normally hate orange lipsticks/lipglosses, they just look a bit odd on my fair skin but I swear I was staring at my reflection in the mirror, speechless really. The color suits me like a dream, bright and summery. Apart from the color, the formula is amazing. You can apply it heavily for opaque coverage or swipe it on once for a sheer tint. They look quite glossy at first but they do dry to a kind of satin finish, which looks lovely. I got a good 7-8 hours (eating, drinking and yes, even kissing!) of wear out of this chubby crayon. It never really wears off because it is a stain. It also smells and tastes minty, which I really like. All day long, I kept forgetting that I was wearing it since it feels so comfortable on the lips, doesn't dry them out and doesn't feel gloopy or sticky. I tend to lick my lips a lot, even when I wear lipstick, but it stayed on whatsoever. So overall, if you are looking for a lip product that lasts for a long time and feels comfortable on the lips, you are going to love these (they feel great for your bank account aswell!). I am already spying more shades to purchase, I'll keep you updated if they are as great as the shade Rendez-Vous. xx
(on top: swatched once, on bottom: swatched 4 times)

No comments: