Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Review+Swatches


I received a wonderful gift for Valentine's Day, you guessed it by the title probably but it is the oh so beautiful Naked 3! I have to say, after hearing and seeing everyone and their mother talk about it, I gave in. My main concern was that I wouldn't use it that much because all the shades are mainly in the pink family, I was wrong on this one. These are still neutral, but with a romatic twist I guess. As usual, the quality and texture of the Urban Decay eyeshadows are really great, unbeatable. The only one that is a bit tricky to get right is the shade Dust, it has a lot of fallouts and isn't really opaque, the only thing you need to do is to use it with a wet brush. I already own the Naked 2 and like it, not as much as this one though. Don't worry if you have warm or cool, pale or dark skin, in my opinion this palette will suit virtually everyone. So, if you are still on the fence about getting this palette, I'd say totally go for it, it's gorgeous and really versatile!

Strange: Warm white-pink with a satin finish.
Dust: Light warm pink with white and gold glitters.
Burnout: Pinky peach with a pearly finish.
Limit: Cool mauvey pink with a matte finish.
Buzz: Warm pinky copper with a metallic finish.
Trick: Light copper with hints of gold and a frosty finish.
Nooner: Warm medium to dark rosy plum with a matte finish.
Liar: Medium mauvey brown with a metallic finish.
Factory: Medium to dark warm brown with a pearly finish.
Mugshot: Medium warm taupe with a frosty finish.
Darkside: Cool purply taupe with a pearly finish.
Blackheart: Warm deep burgundy with red micro-shimmers.



xx
Laurence

No comments: