Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Dream In A Bottle: Caudalie Beauty Elixir!

I have to admit, Caudalie Beauty Elixir is that kind of product that  you don't essentially need but I do love a bit of luxury sometimes! I bought my first bottle last year without being sure of what it really was and I immediatly went home to spritz this gorgeous concoction on my face. I remember shouting to my boyfriend: ''Wow, come here and look at my face!'' Yes, I am like this with my man. My skin was glowing, a lot of my redness was toned down, and the smell was divine. That's when I fell in love with this lovely product, I am on my third bottle now and I'm probably never going back. How I use it? In the morning I spritz this before putting on moisturizer and also after doing my makeup, it is also a great prep for whatever products (face mask for example) you are going to put over the top. Feeling a bit blah troughout the day? Use this, and bam! An instant little pick me up for your complexion. I'm not sure how it does everything that it does, but it makes a huge difference which I can't quite put a finger on it. My advice is to try it, if you want an extra little product to add to your skincare stash, this is the one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loooooooove that Elixir, especially during summer!
I find that it tightens my pores really well. I see a difference when I use it.
The smell is very herbal and weird at first but now I really like it.
Never going back either! ;-)
Good night Laurence!
xx