Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Nighstand Essentials!

Before I got addicted to the beauty community on the internet,I thought that your nighstand should be a place to keep a box of tissue and a book, period. Until I realized it was a nice place to keep a bunch of my beloved lotions and potions. It's nice to keep things at easy access whenever you feel too lazy to get up and apply lip balm or hand cream, I'm sure you get me on that one!

First essential are candles, who doesn't like them? They make the ambience a little more sleep friendly and are just relaxing overall. My personnal favorites at the moment are Bath and Body Works Peach Market and also from the same brand Garden Bouquet. I also keep a little Avène candle that I got in a gift set. Whenever I'm having trouble sleeping, I spray Bath And Body Works Sleep Pillow Spray onto my pillows and sheets and this never fails to get me asleep in 5 minutes or so (and this comes from someone who has really bad insomnia). I always keep a magazine aswell if I feel like reading a bit. Now onto the beauty stuff! Bio-Oil is a wonderful multitasking product that I think every girl should have in their stash, it's good for dry skin, fading scars, strech marks, and so on. I use a small drop, patting it on my face after my night cream and it makes my skin glow the next morning! La Roche-Posay Cicaplast is also a great multitasker, it's a great hand cream aswell! Another product from La Roche-Posay that I couldn't live without is Effaclar Duo, I'm sure your heard about that one. Whenever my skin is getting bad, this is my saviour! Lip balms are also essentials, Nuxe Rêve de Miel is the best overnight one and Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine is a more lightweight option. Since hot weather is kicking in recently, I love to refresh my skin with sprays like the Caudalie Beauty Elixir or Caudalie Grape Water. They both feel amazing on the skin, the Grape Water feels really soothing and hydrating.

So that was everything, I hope you all have a great day! Talk to you soon xx

No comments: