Friday, May 24, 2013

Is Hydraluron Worth the Hype? A Review!

If you didn't know already, I have extremely dry skin so I'm up to anything that promises to hydrate, moisturise or make my patches disappear. Indeed Labs Hydraluron is one of those products I was considering to buy because of the incredible hype and amazing reviews it got on the internet, I swear I see it on every beauty blog! So what is Hydraluron exactly? In a few words it is a moisture booster serum made with the purest hyaluronic acid (which, FYI, holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, interesting...) Hydraluron is also supposed to help your skin retain moisture overtime so you'll need less moisturiser in the long run.

So does it work? Is it worth all of this crazy hype? Absolutely yes, yes and yes! I have been using this for a week or so, applying it every single evening before my night cream and I noticed such a difference, it's incredible! My skin feels a lot less tight, it produces a bit more oil (which is a great thing for me!), it helped with surface roughness which I get a lot on my forehead and since I've started using Hydraluron, I wake up every morning to a soft and glowy complexion! I have to say, I am honestly impressed, I didn't expect it to be such a lifesaver! I can't wait to see how my skin will feel after a few more weeks of uses. The only downside is you can only get this product in the UK or in Canada (I'm sure you could find it online tough), I actually found mine at Shoppers Drug Mart for 25$CAD. So overall, this has become a solid additon to my skincare routine and I cannot recommend it enough! Definetly check it out if you can! 
Big kisses, 
Laurence xx

No comments: