Monday, May 6, 2013

Sharing My Addiction: Lip Balms!

Hello ladies! I don't know if you are like me but I always buy lipbalms, no matter how many I have in my stash, I keep buying more and more! I have really dry lips all year round so I can't live without these. Today, I wanted to share my favorites with you!

Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss:
There was a lot of hype about these when they came out so I figured I should see by myself if they were that good. Oh my! This is a really great lip butter, it smells like something you could eat, really sweet and yummy. It doesn't feel greasy and sinks right into the lips without feeling like you should reapply afterwards. I also really like the little metal tin that holds the product, so cute. It is super cheap, about 3$ I believe, and works wonders!

Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine:
I totally fell in love with this when I was shopping at Sephora! I heard a lot of great things about Korres and I'm glad I purchased this! They have loads of others scents/colors and this is also a great alternative if you don't want to wear lipstick. The smells is just... gorgeous, I can't describe it! Whenever I apply this, my lips instantly feel smoother and soothed. I also like to wear this alone on lazy days to keep my lips moisturised all day long and give them a hint of color!

Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm:
This, in my opinion, is the king of all lip balms! The packaging and the smell feel really luxurious. It is a heavy glass jar (not so practical for carrying with you) and it smells like oranges/honey. It is made from a lot of good natural ingredients. The main reasons why I love this is because you can still feel it on you lips after a  great amount of time and it doesn't have a super glossy finish like most lip balms do. It is an amazing base for lipstick. I usually apply this in the morning after exfoliating my lips and holy cow,my lips feel so soft! If you want to treat yourself with a luxurious little product that is not over the top expensive (about 17$), I really really recommend this!

Maybelline Baby Lips:
Yes, I know, a lot of people are tired of hearing about them or hate them but, oh well. They definetly do not live up to the(rather crazy) hype around them but these Baby Lips are the best throw-it-in-your-purse kinda lip balm. They are fairly hydrating, the majority of them are tinted so they give a subtle color during the day and they have SPF which is a nice addition. I have a couple of those which I throw in each of my handbags so when I change quickly my things into another bag, I always have lip balm on hand.

So that's it lovely ladies! What is your favorite lip balm? xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My favorite is definitely the Nuxe Rêve de Miel! But you already know that!
Lovely picks Laurence!
Good night!
xx