Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Benefit Bottled Goodness: High Beam And Cha Cha Tint!

Have you noticed my love for Benefit Cosmetics since I started running this blog? I sure have! I remember years ago, Bad Gal Lash mascara was my first ''high-end makeup'' purchase and I went crazy over it. I still feel the Benefit love in my heart and have tried a great amount of their products. I guess the adorable packaging and pin-up feel is what sucks in every girl into this brand. Needless to say, High Beam is my most used makeup product of all time (third bottle here). Mixed with you foundation, applied onto the high points of the face or used as a primer, this gorgeous liquid pearlescent pink highlighter never fails to deliver a glow from within/dewy glow that I will never get tired of! On the other hand Cha Cha Tint doesn't get that much love from me but I still quite enjoy it during summertime. A bright orange/coral stain that looks gorgeous on the cheeks and lips when I have a bit of a tan going on. It lasts all day aswell even during the hot humid weather.

Have you tried these products?
What are your favorites by Benefit?

xx Laurence