Saturday, June 29, 2013

June Favorites!

June was a very busy month for me! Lots of work, stress and things to do, that means less time to put my makeup on in the morning and less time to take care of myself. Nonetheless, these products helped me to get throught this month. Let's take a look!



Three products that saved my life (or should I say, my skin?) this month were Origins Charcoal MaskREN Micro Polish Cleanser and Hydraluron (which I did a review about if you want more informations). My skin felt really dull and lackluster recently so I had to take my skincare routine up a notch. The Charcoal Mask by Origins is a wonderful product if you have clogged pores, blackheads, whiteheads or breakouts and all that shebang. It acts like a magnet to draw out any dirt hidden under your skin and leaves it smooth and glowing. Leave it on for a good hour, remove it gently with a flannel and bam, big difference! The Micro Polish cleanser is more of an every other day cleanser, it contains physical and chemical exfoliants which are a perfect pick-me-up for dull skin. Every night I have been applying the infamous Hydraluron, a hydrating serum, to help my skin feel plump and hydrated. Thumbs up for these products!

As far as makeup goes, I kept it fresh and simple with my DiorSkin Nude BB Crème as my everyday base. Slap it on with your fingers, blend it out and you will be left with a wonderful light, long-lasting and dewy finish. I am in l-o-v-e with it (did I say that I love it?). My lip products were kept natural aswell, nothing too flashy. I have rediscovered MAC Ravishing and fell in love all over again! It's an orange/coral creamy lipstick that is a great everyday summer shade (looks amazing with a subtle tan). When I wanted something a bit less high-maintenance, I went for Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in 02, a lipgloss/balm hybrid with a subtle peachy tint that leaves your lips looking ten times better!
My last one is Bath and Body Works Poolside Candle. I had no candles left since I burned them all so a trip to BBW was required and this is what I ended up with! It smells like summer, sunscreen and coconuts, who wouldn't want that?

I hope you all had a great month, if not, July will be better for sure!
What are your favorite products for June?

xx
Laurence

No comments: