Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Currently Loving #2: Clarins Daily Energizer Cream

Since the weather is getting warmer and sunnier, my dry skin has settled to being normal/a little oily so my winter moisturisers didn't make the cut anymore. After doing my searches, I finally decided to go for the Clarins Daily Energizer Cream. At first, I wasn't too sure about it but the more I use it, the more I fell in love with it. This particular range from Clarins is targeted towards younger skin that needs a boost of radiance, they also have the same moisturiser but in a gel form, great for oily skins! The reasons why I love this cream so much is mainly because it sinks in super quickly and makes my skin glow without looking greasy. It smells really fresh and fruity, if you are sensitive to fragrances this might not be the best for you. I use it in the mornings only and it creates a smooth base for my makeup, for nightime though, this isn't rich enough for me. Finally, it is pretty affordable for a product that is on the higher end, 25$CAD. I really like it, it's a great day moisturiser for summer time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great review

seteth said...

additional reading try this out link Dolabuy Celine you can try here see page

Unknown said...

replica bags online shopping hop over to here v2k68d5f37 replica bags hermes replica bags cheap hermes fake j2f66s0c08 replica bags london great post to read n9w96d8q74 fake louis vuitton replica bags south africa x2j38k8g45