Friday, June 21, 2013

My Love Affair With Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains!

I will admit, I have an addiction to these chubby lip crayons. They are simply the best in the morning when I need something that will last all day and also will be easy to touch up during the day. These are stains so they last up to 8 hours (at least for me) without drying your lips at all. They feel feathery light while delivering an awesome buildable pigmentation. Basically, the color you see on the bullet is the color you are going to get on your lips after a couple of swipes. If you love minty flavored lip products that are easy to apply, last all day and have opaque coverage with a beautiful semi-glossy finish, these are definetly for you. But beware, if you get one and like it, you will want every single   shade (yes, it happened to me!).



The shades I have here are Sweetheart (a bright medium pink), Lovesick (cool toned bright fuchsia), Rendez-Vous (a true orange/coral) and Charm (a peachy nude).

No comments: