Monday, June 3, 2013

The Wishlist #3

Recently, I have been working my butt off at work and I realized that I don't really treat myself enough with the money that I make so I decided that I am going to indulge in a couple of things I have been lusting over for a few weeks! 


1.Hourglass Illume Creme To Powder Duo in Bronze Light
Just look at this! It is an absolutely gorgeous product, I don't own anything from Hourglass and I'm in an urging need for a new bronzer since summer is kicking in!

2.Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer:
My skin has been a lot less dry recently due to the hot and humid weather and I think this lovely new release from Origins is going to be great for this time of the year.

3.Hourglass Ambient Lightning Powder in Luminous Light:
This baby is getting a lot of hype these days and after a lot of researching I decided to go with the Luminous Light. I am going to give my MUFE HD Powder a little break!

4.DiorSkin Nude BB Crème:
I am looking for a light yet not greasy or too dewy foundation/tinted moisturizer and this one made the cut, it's going to be perfect for summer!

No comments: