Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Mini Review: REN HydraCalm Global Day Cream

Recently, I've been hunting like crazy to find the perfect daytime moisturizer for my dry/dehydrated, sensitive and rosacea prone skin and let me tell you, it's not that easy! I wanted to try a couple of products from REN since I heard so much about this brand so I stumbled across REN Fab 4 Kit at Sephora and the HydraCalm Day Cream was in it. I didn't care about it that much at first but right now, I am in love with it! This lovely cream calms and soothes my rednesses, makes my skin feel so velvety and keeps it hydrated all day long. Let's talk about the smell for a bit... It's just, ugh, so lovely! It smells earthy, fresh and kind of like leaves maybe? It is an absolute pleasure to apply this on my freshly cleansed skin in the morning after a couple of spritz of the infamous Caudalie Beauty Elixir. The only downside? The freakin' hefty price tag of 66$. The bottom line? I am probably buying this as soon as I run out, yes, even with that price, I will.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Laurence!

This sounds really nice! I've heard a lot of people raving about this brand.
At this price... must be real good!
Good night!
xx