Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Summer Beauty Picks!

Caudalie Beauty Elixir: A toner, skin healer and mid-day pick me up all one gorgeous glass bottle! I am on my fourth bottle of this stuff and it's perfect for summer whenever you are feeling a bit hot and sweaty. Just spritz it on your face at any time of the day and your skin will feel amazing!

Caudalie Divine Oil: A multipurpose oil for skin, face, hair and nails with a beautiful flowery scent. It sinks in quickly and leaves everything super soft. The mini size is perfect for travel aswell.

Phyto 9: This daily nourishing leave-in conditionner is ideal for friz and dry ends (which, I don't know about you, but I get a lot during summer). It has helped my hair so much, review coming soon...

Effaclar AI: I get a bit more breakouts in the summer (thanks to sweat and clogged pores) and this cream makes them vanish in a couple of days. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin while still working amazingly.

Clinique All About Eyes Rollerball: This cooling and depuffing rollerball helps a lot when I get irritated puffy eyes from seasonal allergies. It's the kind of product you'll want to keep in your handbag (you can even reapply over your concealer!)

Nip+Fab Tummy Fix: This is surgery in a gel form! It helps to tone, slim and make everything about your stomach area look better. It has done miracles for me just by massaging it in every night after I shower.

Dior Addict Eau Délice: This new release from Dior screams summer! Sour cranberry, jasmine, ylang ylang and white musk give it that fresh, floral, almost powdery scent. The bottle is adorable too!

Clarins Instant Smooth Self Tanner: A subtle yet noticeable caramel colored primer/self tanner that gives you that lit from within glow. You can even skip foundation and wear it on its own on good skin days!

Dior Nude Paradise Duo in 001: This blush and bronzer duo is absolutely perfect! It feels like silk on the skin and the shades are spot on for a fair-skinned girl like me. The bronzer looks very natural yet warms up your face in a beautiful way and the blush is a pretty pigmented pinky coral shade.

Revlon Super Lustrous in Pink Pop: A non-sticky, lighweight, fuschia lipgloss with no shimmer/glitter in it. It is perfect for a low-maintenance pop of bright color in the lips. The formula is darn amazing if you ask me!

No comments: