Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Wishlist #5: New Launches!


I dont't know about you, but recently I've been overwhelmed by how many amazing launches have been hittin' Sephora (not good for my bank account at all!) Marc Jacobs new makeup line is probably the most exciting as the products all look stunning! So here are my ''new launches'' pick:

1. Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks: These are phenomenal, I swatched them at Sephora when I was in New York and I was a bit stupid to not buy at least one, I guess I wasn't feeling well that day. They are über pigmented and glide on like a dream, the colors are all beautiful (they have 20 shades to choose from and two different finishes). 

2. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: What a naughty name isn't it? This mascara looks amazing, the brush is huge and the packaging feels very luxe. Not to mention the name, what if it was really better than sex? Just kidding ;)

3. Marc Jacobs Shameless Bold Blush: I love Marc Jacobs and I am a blush junkie, could it get any better? I am not sure which shade to pick yet as I haven't seen them in ''real life'' but I literally could buy them all!

4. Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb: These are basically long-wearing matte lipsticks/lip stains with the Lip Injection technology in them. They look so fun and cute! I've heard mixed review but I will have to see by myself as I love Too Faced!

That's it girls! I hope you enjoyed this short but sweet post.
What is on your wishlist right now? Tell me!

xx
Laurence

No comments: