Saturday, January 25, 2014

3 Things I've Enjoyed This Week #1

This week has been insanely cold here in Canada, my hands have been getting gross and cracked so I relied all week long on my beloved Soap And Glory Hand Food Hand Cream. This hand cream is the mother of all, no kidding. It smells divine, the original Soap And Glory scent, it's completely non-greasy and deeply hydrates hands and cuticles. It's as simple as that.

I was pretty excited to try the Garnier Skin Repair Overnight Peel, since I was on the hunt for an affordable serum. So far, I am really impressed, my skin looks absolutely glowing and I've been using it for only a week! I won't tell you too much about this product, I have a review up on my sleeve.. 

Lastly is a new purchase I did on a whim at Sephora about two weeks ago. It's the Sephora Luminous Primer, this stuff is seriously awesome. I honestly didn't expect it to be so good. It gives a beautiful luminosity to the skin while injecting moisture troughout the day, great for us with dry lackluster skin. On good skin days, this is the only thing I need to get gorgeous skin! Another product I plan on reviewing!

xx
Laurence

No comments: