Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Essie Nail Polish Collection!


This is such an exciting post for me, I wanted to do it for ages! I started collecting Essie nailpolishes quite a while ago and quickly became obsessed with them. They have a wide range of colors, finishes and they just look nice overall. I have 17 of them in total, so let's get to it!


(from bottom to top)
Mademoiselle: A sheer nude pink
Sugar Daddy: A sheer baby pink
Eternal Optimist: A creamy mauvey rose/dusty pink
Cute As A Button: A creamy bright coral/pink
Meet Me At Sunset: A creamy vibrant deep orange
Fifth Avenue: A creamy red with hints of orange
Bikini So Teeny: A sparkling pastel blue
Warm And Toasty Turtleneck: A creamy pink tinged lavender
Wicked: A deep, dark purply red
Toggle To The Top: A deep burgundy with ruby red micro-glitters
Sable Collar: A plummy brown with plum micro-shimmers
After School Boy Blazer: A creamy blackened navy
No Place Like Chrome: A mettalic true silver
Good As Gold: A mettalic true gold
Hors D'Oeuvres: A platinum gold with silver hex glitters
Good To Go: A fast drying, shiny top coat
All In One: A base coat, top coat and nail strenghtener

Laurence 
xx

1 comment:

RACH RAVES said...

Daaamn girl, your Essie collection is amazing! I want to get my hands on Toggle to the Top & Cute As A Button! Well let's be serious, I'd buy them all if I could haha! Great post xx