Monday, April 22, 2013

A Haul: What I Got This Past Weekend!

Hi beauties! So I went shopping a bit this last weekend and I wanted to show you bits and pieces of what I got!


LUSH Sea Spray: I have naturally wavy hair so I bought this to give a bit of volume and definition to my hair. The scent of this is beautiful, I swear! You can spritz it on damp or dry hair and it will give it a bit of va-va voom and some kind of texture to it. I have used it only once and I really like it!


LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub: I've been wanting to try a LUSH lip scrub for ages but I supposed they were pretty much just sugar with an added flavor in a cute jar. Now I will say, I am a bit hooked! It makes my lips softer than by just using sugar alone (which I used to do to scrub my lips), it smells (and tastes, hehe) just like minty chocolate and leaves my lips and breath feel refreshed. Now I kinda want to try the bubblegum flavor...


Real Techniques Eye Brushes Set: I recently got the Real Techniques Core Collection and after using those, I want them all! Such great quality brushes for such an affordable price! 


Revlon Nail Polish in Girly: I saw a beauty guru on Youtube talking about this specific nail polish and immediatly wanted it! It was a pain to find since I think it is a new color, but I finally found it and I am so glad! It's a gorgeous creamy pink with lots and lots of chunks of glitter. After 3 coats, it is pretty much opaque! I'm such a sucker for nail polishes that have huge glitters in them.


Bath And Body Works Lavender and Vanilla Pillow Spray: I've been getting really bad insomnia for the last three months or so and I was on the hunt for something to help me sleep a bit better without taking pills or anything like that (if you have any recommendations, I would be so happy for you to share it with me, please?).


Nars Firming Foundation: I bought this on a whim while I was browsing online, I essentially got it because it was on sale for 20$ instead of 50$, pretty amazing I shall say. I am still trying it out so I can't say much about it but so far so good! 


Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer: I heard so much people talk about this product and now I know why! It is amazing at covering scars or breakouts on my face and also perfectly covers my bad undereye circles without looking cakey. I layer it on top of my Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Radiant to correct the blue tones under my eyes. This is definetly staying in my makeup bag for a long time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great haul!!! you have a really nice blog dear, love your reviews, I'm following ;)