Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Favorites!

Hi beauties! I can't believe how fast this month went by! I hope that you had a great month and that the weather is getting warmer and warmer where you live. Today I will be sharing with you what I loved and discovered this month.

Benefit Sugarbomb Boxed Blush: I had this blush for quite a while and rediscovered it recently. This is basically the only blush that I've been wearing for the past month. Since it is spring time, I love to wear coral/peachy blushes and this is the perfect one! It look very natural on my fair skin and has a beautiful sheen. I love Benefit blushes, they smell so good aswell! 

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer: This is a bit of cheating since I've only been using this for a week but it is growing up pretty fast to become a holy grail! This is perfect to cover my undereye circles and also my redness and blemishes. It doesn't look cakey on my dry skin and the color match is exact. I heard so much great things about this product (aswell as the Bobbi Brown Corrector) and let me tell you, you have to believe the hype and go get this!

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation: This is probably my all-time favorite foundation. I call this my ''heavy-duty'' foundation since it is full coverage, makes my skin absolutely flawless and cover my rednesses, scars and blemishes. It is made for dry skin aswell. I've been wearing it tons lately because my skin is not at its best. Whatever foundation I try, I always come back to this one!

Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Radiant: I've been wanting to get this for so long and I am so glad I did! It is basically a pink toned concealer that corrects and brightens the undereye area. I put this first then layer my Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer on top, perfect combination!

Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume: Oh God, I can't say enough about this lovely perfume! It smells just like sugar and sweets and is awesome for spring time. I get a lot of compliments whenever I wear this perfume, definetly check it out if you like light sweet scents!

Vaseline Spray N' Go Moisturiser in Cocoa Radiant: At first I was like: what is the point of spray-on moisturiser? and then I fell in love, haha! It has become a part of my morning routine, I spray it on and rub it into my skin before putting on my clothes. It sinks in quickly and keeps my skin moisturized all day long. It has a gorgeous smell (reminds me of summer and sunscreen). The best thing about this product is that it doesn't feel greasy at all.

LUSH Bar Soaps in Figs and Leaves and Lust: If you didn't know already, I am a huge fan of LUSH products especially their shower gels and bar soaps. These are two of my recent pick-ups. Figs and Leaves is an exfoliating soap that has a creamy smell, very luxurious feeling! Lust is a very ''sexy'' smelling soap, it smells like straigh-out fresh flowers and jasmine. I love them, they don't make my skin feel dry and tight after getting out of the shower.

No comments: