Sunday, July 28, 2013

Philadelphia+NYC Haul!

Hi beauties! You might have noticed that I went missing for the last week or so, the reason being I went on a week long trip to Philly and NYC with my boyfriend! This was my first time going to New York and I have to say, I fell in love with the city. No trip to the Big Apple could have been complete without a bit or shopping (or a lot?!). I won't get into too much details about what I bought since I will be doing a handful of reviews soon. So, let's get crackin'!

First stop was a newly established Ulta im Philadelphia where I got four things: NYX Cream Blush in Glow, NYX Stick Blush in Orchid, Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and Real Techniques Stippling Brush. I then stumbled across a Target and got this gorgeous A Kiss On The Cheek Lip and Cheek Palette by Sonia Kashuk and the Boots Botanics Facial Oil. In New York, Victoria's Secret was my first stop since I wanted to get one of their adorable makeup bags, I also got the Bombshell and the Angel Body Mists. Along my little walk on Broadway Street, I spotted a little ELF store, couldn't resist since  I absolutely love this brand and bought the Fan Brush, Gotta Glow Higlighter and the new HD Concealer in Green to conceal my odd rosacea spots. Probably my most exiting purchase was the 5 Drawer Acrylic Storage by Muji, I wanted this baby for ages! Last stop was China Town because I just had to try some of these asian sheet masks so I got four My Beauty Diary ones. Aaand that's about it! I had such an amazing time during my trip, I'll definetly go back to New York in a couple of months, I love the city so much!

xx
Laurence

1 comment:

Makeupbypatricia said...

Great picks! I LOVE NY! A great city to visit. Looking forward to your reviews on all of these! xx