Monday, August 5, 2013

The Review: Sonia Kashuk A Kiss On The Cheek Cheek And Lip Palette

Wow, what a mouthful was that one! This lip and cheek palette is a little gem I found on sale at a random Target during my recent trip. I couldn't resist since 1. I looooove blushes, 2. A palette gets even better and, 3. That coral color really got my attention. These blushes are not exactly creams, they have more of a sheer gel-like formula, they do feel a bit tacky on the skin (which I honestly don't mind). With these, you have to expect more of a stain or a flush of color rather than a full on pigmented application. Don't worry, they still can be layered or you can even put a matching powder blush on top to intensify the color if you prefer that. The finish is beautiful; dewy, glowy and almost plastic like (does that sound weird?). Surprisingly, the lasting power is great for the formula they have. On the lips, they get even better; sheer, glossy and super long-lasting. Needless to say, this was an amazing buy, the packaging and the product inside it are both gorgeous!

So ladies, are you sold on this one? Which color is your favorite?

xx
Laurence

No comments: