Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Let's Talk About: Blushes!

From left to right: Benefit Bella Bamba, Nars Gaiety, NYX Glow and Benefit Sugarbomb.

The Seriously Glowy One - Benefit Bella Bamba:

This was my first Benefit blush and I bloody love it! I would describe it as a watermelon pink with golden glitters running throught it, a bit similar to Nars Super Orgasm but less glittery. The color, in my opinion is universally flattering. It gives you a gorgeous sheen on the cheeks, no need for highlighter with this one, so stay away if you don't like too much shimmer! All of Benefit blushes smell lovely, which is a nice addition, and the packaging is always so cute.

The Perk-Me-Up Pink - Nars Gaiety:

This color will probably scare you, don't be! It's a completely matte blush that is quite buildable to your own likings, which makes it super wearable. The bright bubblegum pink hue really works wonders when my complexion feels dull or tired, it perks your cheeks up with a natural flush of color (yes, natural). Of course, if you are familiar with Nars blushes, you'd know they are ones of the greatests out there. They blend into the skin seamlessly and never look to done up.

The Creamy Offering - NYX Cream Blush in Glow:

I can't get ove how great these are for the price you pay! His was probably my most worn face products this summer since it looks effortless and über natural. I was afraid it would fade during the day, as a lot of cream products tend to do, I was actually surprised to see it was intact by the end of the day despite the heat and humidity. A nice plus? You can also use it on your lips and it lasts and lasts!

The Natural Peach - Benefit Sugarbomb:

Meet my ultimate no-fuss/goes with every makeup look blush! If you have fair skin like mine, chances are you would fall in love with this beautiful peachy/abricot shade! If you have darker skin, I bet it'll look fantastic used as a highlighter. Same great formulation and scent as all of the Benefit Boxed blushes but this one will always remain my all-time favorite of the whole line!

No comments: