Sunday, September 8, 2013

Let's Talk About: Powders!

From left to right: Rimmel Stay Matte and Make Up For Ever HD.

The Undetectable/Flawless One - MUFE HD Transluscent Powder:

First of all, let me just tell you, this was the first setting powder I've tried in my whole life. I have dry skin so I don't really need it that much, I just didn't see the point of it. I bought it on a whim at Sephora and wasn't expecting it to do much but holy cow, this makes your skin look flawless!  The great thing about it is it does't make you look overly matte or cakey, and that comes from someone who gets dry patches here and there. It goes on completely clear, no white cast left behind, to leave your skin looking and feeling like a baby's butt (for me, that is a great thing!), just poreless and perfect. I doubt there are other one out there that are so finely milled and silky. If you look up a my swatch picture, you can easily notice how smooth it looks besides the other one.

The Affordable Cult Favorite - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder:

This is a great one for those of you on a budget (even if not, you still need to try this). I bought this during summer as my skin was turning into an oil slick on my t-zone area and I needed something compact to travel with. This is just an all-around amazing powder, though I wouldn't recommend it for drier skins. It never looks cakey unless you overdo it (as with everything), it controls oils and doesn't settle into lines around my eye area, all of that for a cheap price! 

xx
Laurence

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have a peek at this web-sitelook these up click to read moremy latest blog post click sitesee this website

Unknown said...

continue reading this best replica bags navigate to this web-site best replica bags my sources high quality replica bags